Jankovy názory

...jsem z toho janek

Google
 
Web jankovy.nazory.cz

2.7.07

Learn by writing

Zajímavý pohled na blogování...
clipped from www.z-oc.com

I don’t think there is anything inherently wrong with informative blogs. Those that doesn’t have original content and just collect things around the web. In fact, I do read regularly a couple of them.

But I do think that a blogger who doesn’t put thoughts and feelings on his blog is missing a huge chance to learn.

I can’t but feel honored that Anna taged me to the “5 blogs that make me think” blog meme.

I guess I have to start with Chris Garret. When I heard of the famous problogger talking about problogging I thought “How good can this be?”. But I gave it a try, and is one of the most interesting reads I’m having lately.

Then, I guess it would be Robert Nyman. He runs a blog that is mostly about web development, but subjects arise alongside that make it always much more friendly than strict work.

 blog it

Komentáře: 0:

Okomentovat

Přihlášení k odběru Komentáře k příspěvku [Atom]

<< Domovská stránka